About ASAP / Current Employment Opportunities:
Sales Development Representative
About the Company
At ASAP we build products to support schools and educators, making their processes more efficient and giving them more time to focus on students. We have a strong focus in Community Education but work with a wide range of schools including music and art schools, adult literacy programs, youth enrichment, and more. We stand out as a leader in this market with an enterprise product that covers all of the needs of a large education organization.
With over 30 years in business we are a unique company that provides the stability of an established and profitable company with the excitement of a new product and high year-over-year growth.
Our San Francisco office is in the heart of the Excelsior district, accessible by BART and MUNI.
The primary responsibility of the SDR is to communicate ASAP’s value proposition to decision makers and set up appointments with our sales team.
The SDR will manage a range of outbound lead generation and nurturing programs including phone, email, and social media campaigns. The SDR will work in partnership with both the marketing and sales teams.
We’re looking for someone who will bring their energy, collaborative spirit, and drive to do amazing work, to our team in San Francisco, helping uncover new sales of our SaaS platform.
The ideal candidate will be a highly driven team player with a natural inclination for selling. They have some experience selling software in a B2B environment, and are always eager to learn and explore new ideas.
Great position for someone new to sales and motivated to begin a career in software sales.
Skills & Requirements
What will my responsibilities be in this role?
- Generate new leads from targeted accounts
- Contact leads to set up appointments for our sales reps
- Work with the sales team to develop and implement new outbound sales strategies
- Maintain Salesforce with all activity, notes, contacts, and information about prospects
- Work with marketing on social media, website, and other programs to increase flow of inbound leads
What’s required to be able to succeed in this role?
- 2+ years business experience
- Confident, positive, team-oriented attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to communicate clearly and positively through email and over the phone
- Ability to handle objections and educate prospects in a consultative manner