- What information does ASA collect from me?
- How is information collected by ASA used and shared?
- Will ASA send me text messages?
- What else should I know about Anonymous Information collected by ASA?
- How does ASA protect my information?
- Does ASA collect payment card information?
- Does ASA use other third party service providers?
- Can I choose to stop receiving communications from ASA?
- Can children use the ASA website?
- What if I live in California?
- What if I live outside the United States?
- What if I live in Canada?
- What if I follow a link to a third party website?
- How do I contact ASA?
WHAT INFORMATION DOES ASA COLLECT FROM ME?
- Information You Provide to Us. When you visit the Site, we invite you to join our distribution list by providing your email in the “CONTACT” field located at the top of the home page of our Site. Doing so is completely voluntary. Please know that if you contact us using the online form, or by email, we may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence, and may use your email address, and any information that you provide to us in your message, in order to respond to you.
- Information We Collect About Your Interaction With The Site. We may collect additional information about your interaction with the Site without identifying you as an individual (“Anonymous Information”), by using cookies or other technologies. For example, we may receive certain standard information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as your IP address, browser and operating system type, and information about the device you are using (such as whether it is a mobile device or a desktop computer). We may use Anonymous Information for any purpose in our discretion. For clarity, Anonymous Information means information that is not associated with or linked to your personal information and does not permit the identification of individual persons.
HOW IS INFORMATION COLLECTED BY ASA USED AND SHARED?
- Direct Marketing. We may send out marketing communications (such as a newsletter) to our customers to update them about our products or developments with our business, to offer special promotions, or to announce upcoming events or important happenings in our industry. You can always choose to stop receiving newsletters or other communications from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of a marketing message.
WILL ASA SEND ME TEXT MESSAGES?At this time we will not send you notifications, alerts or other communications via text message.
- “Cookies” are electronic files many websites place on a visitor’s computer to store information that makes each visit to a respective website more efficient. To remove cookies, you may configure your browser to clear all cookies, or configure it to reject cookies whenever you visit a new website. Please consult your browser’s user guide for specific instructions on removing cookies.
- “Beacons” are small graphic files with a unique identifier that are used to track a web or mobile site user’s online movements. Unlike cookies, beacons are embedded on websites, not downloaded on your computer or device.
- Google Analytics— ASA partners with Google Analytics to provide insight into our Site. Google Analytics’ terms are available here: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html.
HOW DOES ASA PROTECT MY INFORMATION?ASA uses reasonable administrative, physical and technical safeguards designed to secure the personal information you share with us. Regardless of the precautions taken by us or by you, no data transmitted over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you provide all personal information to us at your own risk.
CAN I CHOOSE TO STOP RECEIVING COMMUNICATIONS FROM ASA?You can always choose to stop receiving newsletters or other electronic communications from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of an ASA message. Please understand that if you choose to unsubscribe from promotional correspondence from us, we may still contact you in connection with your relationship, activities, transactions and/or communications with us.
CAN CHILDREN USE THE ASA WEBSITE?We do not intentionally gather information from individuals who are under the age of 13. Upon notification that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete the child’s personal information from our records.
WHAT IF I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA?California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits Site visitors who are California residents and who have provided us with "personal information" (as that term is defined in Section 1798.83) to request certain information about the disclosure of that information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident, you may contact us by writing to: Administrative Software Applications, 1310 Hollenbeck Ave. Suite C, Sunnyvale, CA 94087.
WHAT IF I LIVE IN CANADA?Canadian citizens, except under circumstances defined by law, are entitled to access their own personal information collected by ASA by writing to: Administrative Software Applications, 1310 Hollenbeck Ave. Suite C, Sunnyvale, CA 94087. If you believe that the personal information about you that we have collected is incomplete or inaccurate, please contact us and we will correct the information upon verification of the omission or error and of the identity of the person requesting the change.
Administrative Software Applications 1310 Hollenbeck Ave. Suite C Sunnyvale, CA 94087