State University of New York Continuing Education.
Continuing Education courses and certification programs for a State University System.
- 1) Online Registration System for local conferences and online courses,
with ability to enroll students through a third party, or company account.
- 2) Course Management System with grades, attendance and credit tracking. Document and media sharing for online courses. Overnight classes for night-shift students.
- 3) Event Registration Management with concurrent session registration.
- 4) Communications Management with course/instructor evaluations and a Content Management System.
- 5) Accounting and Payment Processing System with flexible payment options and expedited Point of Sale (POS) software for registrars. Full accounts payable/receivable accounting. Scalable fee structure for high-volume transactions.