About ASAP / Current Employment Opportunities:
Client Services Manager
About the Company
At ASAP we build products to support schools and educators, making their processes more efficient and giving them more time to focus on students. We have a strong focus in Community Education but work with a wide range of schools including music and art schools, adult literacy programs, youth enrichment, and more. We stand out as a leader in this market with an enterprise product that covers all of the needs of a large education organization.
With over 30 years in business we are a unique company that provides the stability of an established and profitable company with the excitement of a new product and high year-over-year growth.
This position is for our satellite office in DC working with our Director of Client Services.
As a Client Services Manager you will manage the client relationship from implementation and onboarding through the full client lifecycle, while being responsible for building and maintaining a positive long-term relationship. Internally you’ll work in tandem with the CS Director and closely with the product and engineering teams, advocating for the client.
Your job will focus on three primary tasks:
Client implementation and onboarding
Successful implementation and onboarding is crucial to the long-term success of all of our clients. We have the highest retention rate in the business and it is because we work so hard to make sure our clients get off on the right foot. This includes configuration, consulting and training, weekly status calls, and general project management through the initial system launch. This is typically a 2-3 month period.
Client relationship management
You will be responsible for creating and maintaining a positive relationship with all of your clients with the goal of maximizing client retention. Maintaining a regular schedule of meetings, communicating new products and features, and being the escalation point for any issues coming in from the product support team.
Product development and operations
You will work with our product team and engineers with the goal of improving the product experience for all of our clients, bringing the client voice to the product planning and design. You will also work directly with engineers on resolutions you are tracking from your escalated tickets.
- Work with the CS Director to manage client implementations and onboarding. This includes configuration, consulting and training, weekly status calls, and general project management through the initial system launch.
- Own the long-term client relationship with the goal of maximizing retention
- Work with clients to understand their needs and processes and how to get optimal value from ASAP
- Manage issue escalations from the product support team
- Work with product and engineering teams acting as a voice for our clients
Skills and Requirements
- Prior experience with non-profits in software management, account management, customer success, or otherwise contributing to the satisfaction and retention of clients
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Driven to learn and succeed
- Enjoy working independently and with a team and aren’t afraid to reach out when stuck
- Minimum education: undergraduate degree. Ideal candidate will have experience in non-profits and software