The following changes were made across ASAP 3 (also known as ASAP Classic) on 4/16/2020:
- ASAP enabled the Fundraising module for all organizations.
- On the Product Sales report, we added products priced at $0.00.
- We found ways to optimize the load time and page speed when filtering data on the Transaction report.
- The font color when inputting billing information on the ASAP account dashboard is now black.
- On the Roster by Teacher Day report, we added an Enrollment Status filter for enrolled and pending students.
- “Purchase Orders” no longer displays on the ASAP Account page.
- We added the capability to export all reports as a .xlsx file format.
- Resolved the issue that inconsistently sent out the “Thank You” email when a staff member donated to a fundraising campaign.
- Organizations not using ConnexPoint can now configure the different card types they accept as payment.
- On the Register page, students are now unable to apply three or more discounts to the same invoice.
- Users are once again able to apply a payment toward their payment plan invoice when credit has been previously applied to their plan on that same due date.
- On the Class Details page, we resolved the issue of grade letters entered for students not appearing correctly. (Example: A lowercase “a” was entered and saved when the user entered an uppercase “A” into the field.)
- On the Mobile Attendance application, teachers are now able to record attendance even if there are two records occurring on the same day.
- Resolved the problem of users being unable to deselect a customer group after having previously selected one while editing the Registration form.
- Making a partial payment to an existing invoice on the Register page no longer sets the status of the student to pending.
The following changes were made across the ASAP Mobile Online Registration site (also known as ASAP Go) on 4/16/2020:
- When a user configures the custom terminology for classes, this will update the left menu navigation on their online registration site.
- We fixed the issue on Edge and Internet Explorer browsers where the calendar icon was not appearing when a student was attempting to drop in for a class.
- Private Lesson attendance records no longer show as duplicates on some student accounts.