The following changes were made across ASAP 3 (also known as ASAP Classic) on 4/30/2020:
- Updated our API to be “merchant focused” for processing payments and refunds with Authorize.net.
- We found ways to optimize the load time and page speed when filtering data on the Transaction report.
- The refund amount on the Student Class details page will now include a sum of all refunded fees, not just the primary amount.
- Custom user types are now able to upload to the Class Media page.
- Bulk dropping a student will no longer reset the enrollment date to the current date.
- Resolved the issue that caused some users to have issues updating a class to “view only.”
- Users should no longer have issues copying a class.
- We resolved a minor issue on the Facilities page where users would not see the previously created facilities in their organization after viewing facility details then returning to the previous page.
- We resolved a minor issue on the Facilities page where previously created facilities in the organization wouldn’t appear when a user viewed facility details then returned to the Facilities page.
The following changes were made across the ASAP Mobile Online Registration site (also known as ASAP Go) on 4/30/2020:
- Users can now add a payment plan to an invoice regardless if one of the items does not belong to a time period with a configured payment plan.
- Existing invoices will no longer show a “Pay Later” option.
- The Reg form will now validate for a duplicate student if they are using a “.ca” email address.
- On the model displays asking students to pay overdue balances, the button now says “later” instead of “cancel.”