The following changes were made to ASAP 3 (also known as ASAP Classic) on 4/24/2019:
- When you transfer a student from a higher priced class to a lower priced class, you will be given the option to refund the difference of the amount paid for the amount due on the new class.
- While viewing the roster on the Class details page, a horizontal scroll bar has been added to view data
- On the enrollment report, you will now be able to view the drop date and drop reason when viewing students with the enrollment status set to “Dropped”.
- On the Transaction Totals for All Activities Report, “CC Type” is now added when exporting to detail
- On the Transaction Report, a “Last 4 CC” column is now added
- Added a “Non-Binary” field option when a student is selecting their Gender on the registration form.
For issues related specifically to our Adult Education organizations:
- When adding the second logo to the transcript, the size will now match the current size of the logo.
- The grade level will now appear on the transcript report.
- Increased the size of the font for the Instructional Level for the TOPS Supplemental Form and fixed the spelling of the window.
- We’ve added the HiSet ID, TASC ID, and GED ID to the Demographics Information section on the registration form as default options connected to exporting to TOPS.