The following changes were made across ASAP 3 (also known as ASAP Classic) on 8/15/2019:
- For organizations using ConnexPoint, we’ve added the ability to use a MagTek branded card swiper to process credit card payments.
- Fixed a bug where medical information had not been saving more than 50 characters of data.
- Add the cancelled class status in our class controller for use in our API.
These changes are specifically for CA adult schools:
- In the export TOPS files report, we updated the course group export for the WIOA/adults training child school success to show as parent, so that it falls into the correct TOPSpro Enterprise category, “adults supporting K12 student success.”
- We’ve updated and renamed the course group WIOA | parent education in ASAP. The new name is WIOA | adults supporting K12 student success, and it aligns with the CASAS TE instructional programs. Use the new course group WIOA | adults supporting K12 student success for running reports in ASAP. Courses assigned under the old name WIOA | parent education are now under the new course name WIOA | adults supporting K12 student success. There is no action required by users since it was an existing course group name change.
These changes are specifically for the community art schools:
- When a scheduled lesson is changed to unscheduled and then cancelled, we will now show the date it was originally scheduled on the invoice.