The following changes were made across ASAP 3 (also known as ASAP Classic) on 2/20/2020:
- Fixed a bug where new clients creating an organization were not being redirected to the verification page.
- Fixed a bug on the Single Student Attendance report where the report would not filter when the results totaled more than five pages.
- Resolved an issue on the Private Lesson Inquiry page that was preventing the page from refreshing after users selected the “Close” button. The page now refreshes to indicate the inquiry was successfully submitted.
- When editing a student’s account, the Social Security number field will now show the input and display as asterisks instead of plain text.
The following changes were made across the ASAP Mobile Online Registration site (also known as ASAP Go) on 2/20/2020:
- Corrected an issue that prevented renewals of a family account’s membership.