The following changes were made across ASAP 3 (also known as ASAP Classic) on 2/5/2020:
- Fixed a bug where the Revenue Report Grid was showing a balance due for paid invoices with a time period registration fee.
- Fixed a bug on the Instructor Hours (BETA) report causing records to show attendance had been missing, even though it had been recorded from the attendance page.
- Resolved an issue where medical information would not display on the registration form if the text was over 59 characters long.
- Users will now receive an invoice when enrolling more than one student in the same account to a waitlisted class.
- Corrected an issue where data wasn’t filtering for results within the custom Enrollments by Date Range field of the Demographics Data report.
The following changes were made across the ASAP Mobile Online Registration site (also known as ASAP Go) on 2/5/2020:
- Fixed a bug where users were unable to create an account if they selected the Additional Registrant option.
- Fixed a bug where product relationships would only display a single class on the Shop Cart page, even though the class had multiple relationships configured.
- Resolved an issue where students making a donation using the guest checkout were not receiving the payment confirmation email.
- Corrected an issue on the payment page, where HTML tags were displaying in the donation section.
- Fixed a bug where some users were not able to save an electronic check payment.
- Resolved a bug preventing students from exporting account statements to a Microsoft Excel file.
- Fixed a bug within the location section of the class details that had been cutting off text.
The following changes were made for our California Adult Education schools on 2/5/2020:
- When a user selects the grade level as “Adult” or “None” on the transcript, it will no longer display as “20/21.”