The following changes were made across ASAP 3 (also known as ASAP Classic) on 3/19/2020:
- On the Class Roster report, when viewing the class fee, the system will no longer add the drop-in fee to the amount total for the class.
- ASAP updated the Missing Attendance Report by Class section to display the correct title of the report on the page.
- Fixed a bug on the Class Attendance page where the page would time out before the attendance records were saved.
- Fixed a bug on the Mobile Attendance application where all students would be emailed even when only one was selected.
- When users emptied the Social Security number after previously saving data a bug would not let the student clear that field, even though the information was not required. The bug has since been resolved.
- Fixed a bug on the register site causing payments to not process when users selected the option to donate an “Other” amount.
- On the register site, we fixed a bug that had caused the payment fields to disappear when users selected the “Same as My Registration Info” box while attempting payment.
- Fixed a bug where adding a note while sending an emailed invoice was not displaying in the application.
The following changes were made across the ASAP Mobile Online Registration site (also known as ASAP Go) on 3/19/2020:
- Fixed a bug where the price of products wasn’t displaying as a currency amount (ex. $2.50 instead of $2.5).
- Fixed a bug where product relationships were not displaying if multiple classes were configured in different courses.
- Fixed a bug where users were unable to select a drop-in date for the first day of a class.