The following changes were made across ASAP 3 (also known as ASAP Classic) on 5/14/2020:
- We resolved an error message for CXP users that had occurred when a credit card refund didn’t display the reason for the failure.
- Updated the Statement of Account email template to no longer reference a “payment made” when no payment had been processed.
- Fixed a bug where an admin was unable to enroll more than one student in the same family account as a drop-in into the same class.
- Resolved a bug where international organizations were incorrectly showing the wrong date format (MM/DD/YYYY instead of DD/MM/YYYY).
- Fixed a bug where the “Attendance Restriction Days” configuration preference was not functioning to prevent users from recording attendance after a certain amount of days had passed.
- Removed the “Clean your registration site cache” button on the Online Registration page because it was no longer functional.
The following changes were made across the ASAP Mobile Online Registration site (also known as ASAP Go) on 5/14/2020:
- Fixed a bug where only two suggested items would show when adding a related class to a shopping cart, even though more than two items had been configured to be displayed.
- Fixed a bug where selecting a date when viewing the account statement was not respecting the day selected.