The following changes were made to ASAP 3 (also known as ASAP Classic) on 5/9/2019:
- In the “Class Enrollments with Hours and Home School” report, added filters to view a range of attendance hours and enrollment status.
- On the “Enrollment” report, “Transferred” status has now been updated and added to be viewed when filtered.
For issues related specifically to our Adult Education organizations:
- We’ve added the HiSet ID, TASC ID, and GED ID to the Demographics Information section on the printed Student details page
- Updated the language used when confirming to overwrite records from the “TOPS Update From”.
- The “TOPS Update Form” has the display updated to closely match the sheet that users will refer to when recording this information from students.
- The “TOPS Pro Supplemental Update Form” has the display updated to closely match the sheet that users will refer to when recording this information from students.
- Completed remaining missing sections of the J18/19 report.