The following changes were made across ASAP 3 (also known as ASAP Classic) on 5/27/2020:
- Resolved an issue in Authorize.Net, which prevented payments from processing correctly and showed an unmapped reason for the failure.
- Fixed a bug on the Instructor Hours report that caused a student to be improperly marked as “absent” when they had been marked “present” by the instructor.
- Resolved and issue within the Private Lessons module that directed users to the Class Details view whenever they attempted to view their schedule.
- Fixed a bug where staff members with a preference to only see a single site was still able to access another site when accessing the Student Details page.
- Fixed a bug causing enrollment statuses to change to “enrolled” if another enrollment found on the same invoice changed.
The following changes were made across the ASAP Mobile Online Registration site (also known as ASAP Go) on 5/27/2020:
- Resolved a bug with the “Pay Later” button that prevented students from making a partial payment with a credit card.
- Updated the text on the Shop Cart page for a waitlisted student to no longer refer to the specific type of student.
- Resolved a bug where students with memberships near expiration weren’t allowed to sign up for classes.
- Fixed a bug that failed to cancel lessons whenever students made cancellations through a link to the application within an automated email.
- Fixed a bug for existing invoices with a balance due where the system was not allowing users to make a partial credit card payment.
- Resolved a bug on the shop cart that prevented a confirmation message from showing the name of an item that was added.
- Fixed a bug where an “Undefined” option was showing in the navigation menu.