The following changes were made across ASAP 3 (also known as ASAP Classic) on 11/8/2019:
- When copying classes from one time period to another, we added a checkbox to allow users to copy additional instructors associated with a class.
- Within the Instructor Schedule report, we added an additional column for displaying the total number of classes.
- We added the student email address and phone number to the Progression at School report.
- We resolved an issue where the attendance types were not displaying in alphabetical order when users recorded private lesson attendance.
The following changes were made across the ASAP Mobile Online Registration site (also known as ASAP Go) on 11/8/2019:
- We fixed a bug preventing classes from being displayed in alphabetical order.
These changes are specifically for the Teacher’s Assistant site, our mobile attendance application:
- When taking attendance for a student, users can now add a note for that specific lesson.
- We fixed an issue with attendance types not displaying in alphabetical order when users recorded a private lesson attendance.