The following changes were made across ASAP 3 (also known as ASAP Classic) on or before 9/26/2019:
- For organizations using ConnexPoint, we can now see any error codes that may occur on the Failed Transaction report.
- Fixed a bug that allowed staff members without the appropriate permission to create a new staff member through the class edit page.
- Fixed a bug where the filter for selecting completed students was not working correctly on the class attendance page.
The following changes were made across the ASAP Mobile Online Registration site (also known as ASAP Go) on 9/26/2019:
- Users can now purchase a product for a specific customer, such as a family member.
- Fixed a bug where some ConnexPoint users were unable to process electronic check payments.
These changes are specifically for the Teacher’s Assistant site, our mobile attendance application:
- When taking attendance for a student, you can now add a note for that specific class
These changes are specifically for California adult schools:
- In the All Courses by Organization report, we updated the column In_AEBG_Group to In_CAEP_Group. We’ve also updated the record in the Missing Group column from NotInAEBG to Not_In_CAEP. This aligns us with the renaming of AEBG to CAEP from the state of California.
- We’ve added the course group Integrated Education and Training in ASAP. The new code is IET, and it aligns with the CASAS TE instructional programs.