The following changes were made across ASAP 4 (also known as ASAP Beta) on 4/30/2020:
- We now support additional languages! The Google widget Translation has been added as a configuration option for the Go site to support Spanish, Russian, Vietnamese, Chinese (Mandarin), Arabic and Persa.
- Default languages have been configured to display when using the Google widget for the Go site.
- Updated our API to be “merchant focused” for processing payments and refunds with Authorize.net.
- We found ways to optimize the load time and page speed when filtering data on the Transaction report.
- We added a section to display important information on the Login page.
- Added a preference to show or hide the “Allow student to submit lesson inquiry” option from their Go (Online Registration) site.
- In the navigation menu, options will now show with the first letter capitalized instead of in sentence case.
- We updated the model design when creating a booking on the calendar.
When creating a booking on the calendar, users can now…
- Select a facility from a drop-down menu.
- Select a staff member from a drop-down menu.
- Click the new “+” icon to create a booking.
- Clear the previously selected fields by choosing a new type.
- View the page without filters overlapping the background.
- Change location to Sites in the filters.
- Selecting the record of a private lesson booking on the calendar should now redirect the user to the Private Lesson Enrollment detail page.
- When a class has varying start times, the Class Details page will now show each individual day and time of the different schedules.
- The Enrollment Details page will show each individual day and time of schedules for classes that have different start times.
- In-app notifications will display for longer so users can better read the message.
- On the Private Lessons Enrollments listings page, the Instructor drop-down menu is now in alphabetical order sorted by last name.
- Non-valid invoices will no longer appear on the Private Lessons Enrollments listings page.
- Users can now successfully take attendance records.
- Refunds to a class with multiple fees no longer appear on invoices with duplicated amounts.
- Resolved the issue of events not using the correct custom terminology when viewed in the application.
- Fixed a bug where “Exclude from registration Fee” was incorrectly setting the field to include the registration fee.
- Users are now able to access their own Class Details page, even when “View Other Staff” is set to inactive.
- Classes set with a start date outside of the correct time period can now be saved when the date is corrected. Previously, users could not create the class after correcting this date.
- Resolved the issue that prevented users from clearing all recipients from an email in the Communication Center after selecting a single recipient.
The following changes were made across the ASAP Mobile Online Registration site (also known as ASAP Go) on 4/30/2020:
- Users can now add a payment plan to an invoice regardless if one of the items does not belong to a time period with a configured payment plan.
- Existing invoices will no longer show a “Pay Later” option.
- The Reg form will now validate for a duplicate student if they are using a “.ca” email address.
- On the model displays asking students to pay overdue balances, the button now says “later” instead of “cancel.”