The following changes were made across ASAP 4 (also known as ASAP Beta) on 2/20/2020:
- Fixed a bug where new clients creating an organization were not being redirected to the verification page.
- Fixed a bug on the Single Student Attendance report where the report would not filter when the results totaled more than five pages.
- Resolved an issue on the Private Lesson Inquiry page that was preventing the page from refreshing after users selected the “Close” button. The page now refreshes to indicate the inquiry was successfully submitted.
- When editing a student’s account, the Social Security number field will now show the input and display as asterisks instead of plain text.
- When a user logs into the application from a different browser, an email will now be sent to indicate the new location.
- Fixed a bug where the service fee was incorrectly displaying on the Accept Payment screen when no fee should have been added.
- Resolved the problem of the Details tab not always displaying data from the Student Details page.
- The “Surveys” user access now correctly triggers the link to be displayed in the navigation menu.
- Fixed the Communications Center issue where the scheduled delivery of an email was not matching preferences set by the user.
- Corrected the issue of the balance button on the Student Details page not working on the first click.
- Fixed a bug preventing users from creating a $0 fee class.
- Fixed a bug preventing users from creating a class with multiple fees.
- Resolved an issue causing a course fee amount to display with a $ sign.
The following changes were made across the ASAP Mobile Online Registration site (also known as ASAP Go) on 2/20/2020:
- Corrected an issue that prevented renewals of a family account’s membership.