The following changes were made across ASAP 4 (also known as ASAP Beta) on 7/2/2020:
On the configuration page, we added these languages for the Google Translate widget for the Online Registration website:
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- Portuguese (Portugal, Brazil)
- Resolved an error where changing a day in the calendar would skip to the following day.
- Addressed an error where events in the calendar would show as duplicates.
- Fixed a bug where some areas of the application were still using the old encryption method when saving specific data.
- Corrected an error on the Class page causing scheduled sessions to be duplicated whenever there was a calendar update.
- Fixed a bug from the class page where setting a day of the week for a class prompted an error message, though the day of the week was found within that time period.
- Resolved an error preventing users from saving the “Start Times Vary” button to “Off.”
- Fixed a bug on the Enrollments Listings page where a filter would not load when the label included a special character (: , ” ‘).
- Resolved an error in the reports where you were unable to access a custom query report.
- Fixed a bug on the Student Details page where the totals for an invoice in the financials section was not matching up to how it was being displayed on the invoice.
- Addressed a bug where students were unable to access the Private Lesson Details page.
- Fixed a bug where users were unable to edit a phone number of a student or staff member.