The following changes were made across ASAP 4 (also known as ASAP Beta) on 3/19/2020:
- On the Class Roster report, when viewing the class fee, the system will no longer add the drop-in fee to the total amount of the class.
- Updated the Missing Attendance Report by Class section to display the correct title of the report on the page.
Added the ability from the Communication Center to filter by multiple:
- On the Student Detail page, the default view of the Test Score tab now sorts by newest to oldest record.
- Fixed a bug on the Class Attendance page where the page would time out before the attendance records were saved.
- Fixed a bug on the Mobile Attendance application where all students would be emailed even if only one was selected.
- When users emptied the Social Security number after previously saving data a bug would not let the student clear that field, even though the information was not required. The bug has since been resolved.
- Fixed a bug where adding a note while sending an emailed invoice was not displaying in the application.
- Fixed a bug where when attempting a payment for a CXP organization was causing an error to display.
- Fixed a bug where refunds were not processing for CXP organizations.
- Fixed a bug that had caused an error message to display when users tried to add a new item to an invoice after a student had previously enrolled.
- Fixed a bug in the User Access page where create/edit course permissions were displaying twice.
- Fixed a bug where the active courses on the Courses Listings page was not matching the Course Details page.
- Fixed a bug where the Enrollments listings page was not consistently loading data each time the user would visit the page.
- Fixed a bug where users were unable to find a class when searching for a word that’s outside of the first one (i.e. Class Name – “Math 101”, searching for “101” would not show a list of results).
- The following changes were made across the ASAP Mobile Online Registration site (also known as ASAP Go) on 3/19/2020:
- Fixed a bug where the price of products wasn’t displaying as a currency amount (ex. $2.50 instead of $2.5).
- Fixed a bug where product relationships were not displaying if multiple classes were configured in different courses.
- Fixed a bug where users were unable to select a drop-in date for the first day of a class.