The following changes were made across ASAP 4 (also known as ASAP Beta) on 5/14/2020:
- The type drop-down that had appeared when creating a booking has been removed.
- We added a staff drop-down for when users create a booking.
- When creating a booking, the system will validate if the staff member selected has a previously created booking at the same date/time.
- Added a user access permission to control what users can create and edit a calendar booking.
The following changes were made across the ASAP Mobile Online Registration site (also known as ASAP Go) on 5/14/2020:
- Fixed a bug where only two suggested items would show when adding a related class to a shop cart, even though more than two had been configured to be displayed.
- Resolved a bug where selecting a date when viewing the account statement was not respecting the day selected.