The following changes were made across ASAP 4 (also known as ASAP Beta) on 5/27/2020:
- On the Private Lessons listings page, we removed the Name filter.
California Adult School:
- Moved Internet Available and Instructional settings into a CASAS tab on the student details page.
- Added special programs to the CASAS tab on the Student Details page.
- Added the ability to export the special programs saved using the Export to TOPS report.
- We removed the Type drop-down that had been available to users whenever they created a booking.
- Added a user access permission to control which users can create and edit a calendar booking.
- A student’s SMS subscription configuration can now be controlled in a separate tab on the Student’s Details page.
- Updated sending SMS to use a plain-text editor.
- Resolved an issue in Authorize.Net, which prevented payments from processing correctly and showed an unmapped reason for the failure. Resolved an error involving the Deadline token for private lesson emails where the application would only show the token instead of the date the user had configured. Fixe
- d a bug on the Instructor Hours report that caused a student to be improperly marked as “absent” when they had been marked “present” by the instructor.
- Resolved a bug on the Drop Student page that prevented the application from emailing the primary account’s email even though the “Notify Students” feature had been selected.
- Fixed a bug where demographic information of a student would not be displayed if the section in the registration form was not set to visible, even though data was present.
- Resolved a bug that would cause the display of customer groups to be duplicated when a user added more than one customer group for a student.
- Fixed a bug where setting the time period with a fiscal year was not allowing users to configure the fee and G/L code.
- Fixed a bug on the Private Lessons Listings page where the Subjects filter was showing duplicate information.
- Resolved a bug preventing new organizations from accessing their User Access Configuration page.
- Fixed a bug where the end time for a class could be saved as the same time as the start time.
- Fixed a bug where users were unable to delete a previously created fee from the class details page.
The following changes were made across the ASAP Mobile Online Registration site (also known as ASAP Go) on 5/27/2020:
- Resolved a bug with the “Pay Later” button that prevented students from making a partial payment with a credit card.
- Updated the text on the Shop Cart page for a waitlisted student to no longer refer to the specific type of student.
- Resolved a bug where students with memberships near expiration weren’t allowed to sign up for classes.
- Fixed a bug that failed to cancel lessons whenever students made cancellations through a link to the application within an automated email.
- Fixed a bug for existing invoices with a balance due where the system was not allowing users to make a partial credit card payment.
- Resolved a bug on the shop cart that prevented a confirmation message from showing the name of an item that was added.
- Fixed a bug where an “Undefined” option was showing in the navigation menu.