The following changes were made across ASAP 4 (also known as ASAP Beta) on 1/9/2020:
- We fixed the bug that prevented some American Express card payments from being processed for ConnexPoint users.
- We resolved the issue that prevented users from editing the name and type of an email template.
- The issue of the Schedule of Account email not being sent through the A/R Aging report has been resolved.
- We fixed the issue that caused the organization’s logo to not be fully displayed on printed student schedules.
- Fixed a bug where users were not able to apply a specific discount to a student account by searching for the student.
- The bug preventing users from adding a large list of recipients from the Communication Center when attempting to send an email has been resolved.
- We fixed the issue of required fields not being highlighted in red when users come to the field but do not enter information.
The following changes were made across the ASAP Mobile Online Registration site (also known as ASAP Go) on 1/9/2020:
- We fixed a bug that displayed an error message when creating a new lesson inquiry.
- Users can now upload a profile picture without receiving an error message.
- We fixed the bug that re-directed users to the incorrect area after adding a filter for Classes that has previously been selected.
- We removed the second dollar sign that displayed with the product price from the “Suggested Items” section in the shopping cart.