The following changes were made across ASAP 4 (also known as ASAP Beta) on 11/8/2019:
- When copying classes from one time period to another, we added a checkbox to allow users to copy additional instructors associated with a class.
- Within the Instructor Schedule report, we added an additional column for displaying the total number of classes.
- We added the email address and phone number to the Progression at School report.
- We resolved an issue where the attendance types were not displaying in alphabetical order when users recorded private lesson attendance.
- We added the ability to view course media from the course details page.
- From the course details page, we updated the text editor to add more capabilities when writing a description.
- Users can now filter for previous time periods on the class listings page, even after the end date is set to the past.
- We added the time period to the class listings page.
- We fixed a bug where the bell icon to see release notes was missing from the navigation menu.
- We added a user access setting to control which user types can create or edit a class.
The following changes were made across the ASAP Mobile Online Registration site (also known as ASAP Go) on 11/8/2019:
- We fixed a bug preventing classes from being displayed in alphabetical order.
These changes are specifically for the Teacher’s Assistant site, our mobile attendance application:
- When taking attendance for a student, users can now add a note for that specific lesson.