The following changes were made across ASAP 4 (also known as ASAP Beta) on 9/26/2019:
- For organizations using ConnexPoint, we have added the ability to use a MagTek card swiper in order to process payments.
- When a student’s membership has expired, we will continue to display the membership on the details page.
- When viewing a student’s detail page, you can now edit the account that will re-direct the user to the registration form.
- When viewing a student’s detail page, you can now clearly see if the student is the primary or parent account with a label.
- When viewing the fiscal years and time periods configured in your organization, you can now sort each column in the grid.
- Moved attendance user access to outside the form underneath Class Management, allowing you to access the attendance page without first setting the status within Class Management to active.
- Disabled browser auto-completion when searching for items in your organization.
- Added the ability to change a course for an existing class.
- Fixed a bug where the invoice number and logo were being cut off when trying to print an invoice.
- Fixed a bug preventing users from uploading an image for the account logo.
The following changes were made across the ASAP Mobile Online Registration site (also known as ASAP Go) on 9/26/2019:
- Fixed a bug where some ConnexPoint users were unable to process electronic check payments.
- Users can now purchase a product for a specific customer, such as a family member.
These changes are specifically for the Teacher’s Assistant site, our mobile attendance application:
- When taking attendance for a student, you can now add a note for that specific class
These changes are specifically for California adult schools:
- In the All Courses by Organization report, we updated the column In_AEBG_Group to In_CAEP_Group. We’ve also updated the record in the Missing Group column from NotInAEBG to Not_In_CAEP. This aligns us with the renaming of AEBG to CAEP from the state of California.
- We’ve added the course group Integrated Education and Training in ASAP. The new code is IET, and it aligns with the CASAS TE instructional programs.