The following changes were made to ASAP 4 (also known as ASAP Beta) on 6/28/2019:
- Once an organization is configured to use Authorize.Net as their payment processor, there will be a warning message when a user attempts to process a refund to a credit card.
- Fixed a bug where on the student details page-the enrollments tab was not displaying the instructor correctly.
- A bug preventing the summary section from automatically updating when editing student information has been resolved.
- Optimized the page load for the student details page.
- On the class details page, we added a link to the class roster report in the tab menu.
- When a staff member updates their email address, their username will also be properly updated.
- When viewing a page in an I-frame, we updated the title to closely match other detail pages.
- On the class listings page, we added a column for capacity, allowing users to more clearly see if any students enrolled.