The following changes were made to ASAP 3 (also known as ASAP Classic) on 5/24/2019:
- When students are registering online, the system will now validate to see if there is a matching birthdate, email address, and state ID to an already existing user to prevent creating a duplicate record.
- When admins are creating a student, the system will now validate to see if there is a matching birthdate, email address, and state ID to an already existing user to prevent creating a duplicate record.
- Private Lesson Roll module now has messaging and validation to avoid overload when you copy lessons from one time period to another.
These changes are specifically for the CA Adult Schools:
- On the “TOPS Update Records” report, we’ve added a link to “Review Update Data” as an exportable excel spreadsheet when filtering on the page.
The following changes were made to ASAP 4 (also known as ASAP Beta) on 5/24/2019:
- “Gender” is now a part of the setup data, allowing you to enter custom answers which will show up on the registration form.
- Fixed a bug where “Process Refund” was displaying as an option even though the user access was set to Inactive.
- Added a Customer Type as an option when configuring the class fees.